Burning cigarette pack causes commotion

Burning cigarette pack causes commotion

The Fire department was called to an alleged Apartment fire with people trapped inside on Friday morning, 3. November, alerts. From a residential building on Robert Koch Street callers reported triggered Smoke alarm and a Smoke development, reports the fire department. A person from the upper floor of the apartment building was reportedly still in the apartment and unable to leave the building. The fire brigade fire department The fire department was then reinforced by additional rescue service personnel, including an emergency physician.

On site, it was found that all residents had already left the house independently. A respiratory protection team explored the apartment in question from which the smoke emanated. A Burning Cigarette pack was the cause of the alarm. Major damage has not arisen. Hurt no one was. After a short ventilation of the apartment, the operation was over and the shivering residents could return to their homes.